This range highlights fragile ecosystems from around the globe threatened by human activity.
Each notebook has a hardcover bound with pearlescent Lime PU leather (100% vegan) with a Yasuni debossing.
Printed on the inside cover of the notebook is an infographic spread for you to explore more about the national park, its threats and how we can help save it.
- Dotted pages
- 2 bookmarks
- 184 numbered non-perforated pages
- 16 micro-perforated pages
- 3 index pages
- 2 key pages
- future log
- expandable pocket
- elastic closure
- pen holder
- 100gsm coated cream fountain pen-friendly FSC-certified paper with a total of 96 sheets or 192 pages
- acid-free paper for longevity, archive-ability and preservation
- notebooks open flat
Approx size A5+ 16 x 21.5cm
The notebooks also feature page tabs, which is a new concept Dingbats is introducing to the notebook market, a guide is also available inside the notebook to explain how to get the most out of it.
Dingbats have also considered the environment when producing these notebooks!
- All materials used are non-animal based and hence 100% vegan as certified by the EU V-Label . No animals were sacrificed in the making of these notebooks. Dingbats are actually the first and only notebook brand to hold this certification.
- They make sure that there are no nasty stuff in the notebooks – even the water used to produce the paper is returned to the rivers cleaner than when it was taken out. They use degradable and recyclable materials and only FSC certified paper. The FSC labels guarantee that the trees that are harvested are replaced or allowed to regenerate naturally.
- One of the most common disposal technologies in the world is landfill, which is why the covering material is engineered to be degradable faux leather. Our notebooks are bio safe, manufactured in green factories where water and air emissions are strictly controlled.