Each notebook has a hardcover bound with PU leather (100% vegan) with an animal ( see menu) finely debossed on the cover.
Printed on the inside cover of the notebook are the animals prints!
- 100gsm silk cream fountain-friendly FSC-certified paper is micro-perforated with a total of 96 sheets or 192 pages.
- notebooks open flat.
- The paper used is acid-free, for longevity, archive-ability and preservation.
- inner pocket,
- elastic closure
- pen holder
Approx size A5+ 16 x 21.5cm
Dingbats have also considered the environment when producing these notebooks!
- All materials used are non-animal based and hence 100% vegan as certified by the EU V-Label . No animals were sacrificed in the making of our notebooks. Dingbats are actually the first and only notebook brand to hold this certification.
- They make sure that there are no nasty stuff in the notebooks – even the water used to produce the paper is returned to the rivers cleaner than when it was taken out. They use degradable and recyclable materials and only FSC certified paper. The FSC labels guarantee that the trees that are harvested are replaced or allowed to regenerate naturally.
- One of the most common disposal technologies in the world is landfill, which is why the covering material is engineered to be degradable faux leather. Our notebooks are bio safe, manufactured in green factories where water and air emissions are strictly controlled.